Thursday, 6 February 2014

Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites with Cookie Dough Frosting

Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites with Cookie Dough Frosting

This was supposed to be a Valentines post but there was a serious lack of heart shaped chocolates around this town (seriously there were tonnes at the beginning of January??) so instead with a few bags of chocolate chips floating around my cupboards it was onto my next little brainstorm.


And woah has cookie dough gone a bit viral on a things bloggy. You have cookie dough ice cream, Cookie Dough CakeCookie Dough Dip. Seriously the cookie dough list is endless and now those clever people over at that pretty famous sandwich cookie company have made a new 'cookie dough' flavour to join their army of sandwich cookie flavours.

So it's been way over a year since I made anything remotely cookie dough-esque and so I decided to break out a ridiculously lip smacking, tantalising cookie dough dessert. No fuss, you just mix all the ingredients in one bowl. Press the dough into a muffin tin, bake, cool and frost.

Plus they look so fricken cute, am I right? Himself went crazy for these. Even pretty decisively declaring they were his favourite thing I'd ever baked for the blog since I started. Now for a man who 95% of the time severely lacks a sweet tooth that is really saying something.

There's nothing more decadent than a frosted cookie in my opinion especially when said dessert has a mass of chocolate chips shoved in it and sprinkled all over the top of it.

Can you tell I'd bathe in this if I could get away with it. That's how much I fell in love with this.

So get in on the cookie dough craze and make yourselves some of these babies, also you're mates will love you a lot more if you're kind enough to share.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites with Cookie Dough Frosting


6 comments:

  1. Oh my!! These sounds great! Thanks for sharing at The Weekend Retreat, Hope to see you back on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good! I will have to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look soooo good! Checking them out from pluckys second thought link party! I pinned this sweet delish recipe :-)
    Cathy
    www.threekidsandafish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man do these look tasty!

    Thanks for joining the Link Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heavenly yumminess! I have never had a choco chip cookie with frosting, but I will be now! YUM!

    ReplyDelete